Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tamtem ; Let's Keep it a Secret

Tamtem is a new social network website in the Arab world , it is just like Post secret  but without postcards. It allows its members to comment on other people's secrets which are no longer secrets to be accurate.
Most of the secret are social related to family , love and personal affairs. Most of the posters if I am not mistaken are from teenagers who feel that the internet is their safe home more than their own real home.
I like Tamtem as much as I like Post secret and I believe in time like ours it is good to find a relief even if it were a virtual one.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the link the site is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous #1, you welcome

    @anonymous# 2, you welcome too

    ReplyDelete
  4. its more like F my life
    www.fmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anonymous, it is the same , oh my God it is its Arabic version

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.