Friday, August 4, 2006

I didn't forget my dear Egypt


I swear I didn't forget Egypt in the couple of weeks , I know this blog seems to turned from Egyptian Chronicles to Lebanese Chronicles , that some thought I were Lebanese, Well I am 100% Egyptian and that's why I care for Lebanon


Anyway I didn't forget Egypt , and I didn't forget any the unpleasant things that happened and happening in one of Egypt's worst time in history ,well I know in Egypt we had even worse times than these , after all we don't starvation like in medieval times and so on.


But Believe or not ,I found the Lebanese War as pass to escape from the miserable conditions in Egypt , I found in the Lebanese a hope that People not the government can change the history and defy the world .


I found in the Lebanese war an escape from the terrible economy and the escalating prices to changing Ramses II Statue place to .......to ...............


I swear I didn't forget and I still care


But I can't take anymore ,I have enough from NDP,GM and his dad , those and these


We reached to the edge




Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.