Friday, February 3, 2006

I found the comics "Danish Experience :dos"

I found the comics of the Danish newspaper online ,the ones that offended Prophet Mohamed "PBUH"
I won't post them,it is enough to say that they are really offensive to the person of Prophet Mohamed "PBUH",by the way I translated it what is written in the title and it was "Mohamed's face" -"Mohamed Angist"
Already I found out that the Egyptian blogging society is discussing the issue and I am busy in the Word press preparation of immigiration papers from blogger
Anyway I am not with Alaa interraption of the comics or with Ibn El-Aziz in his concept for boycotting
Yet I am with Bent Masrya and LastoAdri "I love this poem ,also Marcil Khalifa 's music is great"
I like the idea of Working brain so much
I am going to spread the Bloggers with prophet on the MSN Spaces ,we got some good islamic Lobby their

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.