Friday, January 6, 2006

It is insult to Islam

It is insult to Islam and crime against childhood in Egypt for sure.
I am talking about the 5 years old Islamic preacher kid who appeared in TV last Tuesday in El-Bit Batik, for the first time I respect the program for showing this kid and very thankful to Dr. Yahia Rakhawoy on his words.
It is a great insult against the Islam.
The dad claims that his kid got a gift from God that his kid can speak about religion Quran at this early age and that no one taught him so!!!
okay why this holy gift wasn't given to Prophet Mohamed "PBUH" grand sons El-Hassan and El-Hussein , already as I read in history book they had very normal happy childhood full of happiness and play!?
The kid is so cute and so innocent and he is just like a tape, in fact he is tape, his dad, the crook made him learn by heart all this big talk. The little child already has the sweet spelling problem of C/S in Arabic just like most children at his age in Egypt.
The crook is using his son as a show for trade and the problem there are some who believe in this nonsense!!
This child should play not preach people as the Islam ordered us this is one
Number Two I guess we are facing a huge problem in our religious culture when we take our information in religion from 5 years old kid.

5 comments:

  1. Although I disagree with the father yes, but let's not call him "crook" ya Zeinobia please :)

    Well, you know what, the issue is that ya gama3a memorizing the qur2an shouldn't be in the form of words no more, the person should understand the words he is saying, the issue is not just words to say infront of people or to be proud you are keda "7afez el mos7af".
    I would have liked him to let him memorize small amounts but with deep understanding, and yet this can't be achieved professionaly with a 5-years kid, bel ma32ool ya3ni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why I called him crook is that he turned his son in to show , look how he dressed him and how the kid talks
    it is greed for fame and money

    Yet I agree with about the understanding of the Quran and this another problem we face ,They just memorize the words with no understanding whether it is for children or adults

    ReplyDelete
  3. To both eman and zainab, plzzzzzzzzzzzzz be realistic :)

    In our world of today, everyone knows everyting, and no one know anything !!

    I meet southands everyday memorizing ahadeeth and quraan but never got use of it, I started to wonder if the other kind you are talking about (and I have been talking about all my life too) does really exist !!!

    If you find one, tell me, to find some hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes free soul, they exist, I know few of them personally and I feel proud of them.
    Let's have hope always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My voice is the same like Eman
    let's have a hope :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.