Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Some thoughts about Bin Laden's latest video

I have just seen the complete latest video for Bin Laden his big message to the American people in the anniversary of 9/11

and certain things made think for some time

and  I do not know but is n't his nose suddenly became bigger in 060630_binLaden_vmed_widecthat  video or I am just imagining things ??!! "just look to the nose in the picture at the right then in the video and you will understand what I mean"

There is difference in that part of the face and it is not that he regained his health

updated: I am not the only one thank God who noticed this ,here is an American conspiracy theory website which noticed this point too ,I do not have any relation with it nor did I visit it before writing those lines

Of course this is beside his voice , there is something wrong about his voice

Also  the video freezes two times one till the end and surprisingly I found another one who was interested like me in that point

The beard , the new dyed beard , so black , I do not understand the man left it to gray naturally for years ,why now he decided to change the color

I am sorry but I think that this video is faked , made by Bush's administration to justify the existence of the American army in Iraq , to attack the democrats showing them as weak and disrespected even by America's worst enemy and of course attacking the heart of the American civilization a.k.a capitalism and the big companies in a perfect timing ,the anniversary of 9/11

These videos of Bin Laden and Ayman El-Zowahary I believe some of them are faked and released in time when Bush needs to raise his popularity playing by the natural Americans' fears and feelings

You know I feel that the game of Bin Laden can used in the presidential elections 2008 , for example I will not be surprised if another So-called Bin Laden Impersonator comes and says "Obama remember your Islamic roots, you are a Muslim"

or "Giuliani we hate you and that's why we destroyed the WTC because of you and what you represent "

and Yes I have my doubts and theories about 9/11

4 comments:

  1. hey thanks for hitting up this subject, well u just didn't point out to the awkward timing of the video (just before the september report) all that put together makes this one of the worst fake videos in existance and the funny thing that it was not really covered and no one dug deeper into it i wonder if that guy who tested the older videos and should that they have been manipulated would run his tests on this too (the setting looks like a studio which also a first)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should watch the movie loose change if you haven't already. I think it may be on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and you know his eyes were always very lucid and open. Here he appears to be drugged up or something. Texture in his beard looks different, and he could be bloated (this could be the side effect of some drug.) Other than that, it really does not appear to be the bin Laden we know so well.

    Could it be that the American government has caught and / or killed bin Laden (or knows he's dead, infirmed, etc), has kept it secret, and just pulls these fakes out to put the fear back into American society? Bush does not seem to be concerned as much about capturing him, as the rest of the country.

    I put nothing past them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @no_angel , one day someone will dig the old videos, also there are several videos for the Qaida I suspect they are fake too

    @anonymous, i have n't watch yet ,but I do insh Allah , you mean the newest one

    @Vagabond, I think this is what had happened , they killed from a long time ago , I can not believe with all these powers they got that can not arrest one single man or eliminate his group !!
    With that technology , with all those allies

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.