Friday, July 28, 2006

It is not the time to speak in the Time


I found this today in the Time magazine , already I found it first in AFP RSS


Mubarak says bla,bla ,bla in Time magazine


already I am sick not seriously but it can turn to something seriously if I neglect it ,so I am taking this big dosage of antibiotic every 12 hours and it makes me want to sleep , I was very sick yesterday ,today thank God I am better but after reading this interview I feel more sick


Does this man have news about the glorious defeats in the two villages of Maroon El-Ra'as and Bent Jabial which seems to be for the Israel Bent Kalb,the Israelis are suffering great losses and want to get out of that hell !!??


Mubarak please gives us a break , give me a break , my sickness wasn't killing me but now both are doing so :(





Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.