Thursday, July 28, 2005

We got voice at last

I paricipated in BBC 5 live radio Show called pods and blogs , in eposide dedicated forthe Sharm Blasts ,other Egyptian bloggers also participated among them my dear friend Karim from www.onearabworld.com
I am very happy because other than the Dostor newspaper referring to Egyptian blogs ,no one know about us or even cares for what we are saying
But We got voice at last 'Oh boy my voice is so terrible !!!!'
This is great thing ,I am very happy
So despite it didn't work out as it was planned because of the connections,We tried everything from Skype to cell phone to home phone 'blame Egypt telecom, and Tarek Kamel "
it really it was great experimence
I guess we became as bloggers as source for news
Well in the End I would like to thank Chris Vallance ,the producer and reporter for blogs and Pods ,who visited the Egyptian bloggers ring and gave us the opportunity :)
last words
They are saying that President Mubarak will announce that he will run for the presidential elections "Surprise " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From his home town Monofia !!!
Oh Monofia ,I will speak about this place in Nile Delta , a dangerous one believe me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.